Monday, October 11, 2010

PE1_Preparing for Flash

For my practical experience, I chose Flash. I had already used the others in the list at some point, where as I have never used Flash. Also, my AR project involves game creation, so learning Flash will come in handy. I started on woopid, but they did not have anything. Lynda has a 7 hr course that I will be taking. This will definitely stretch for the whole 6 entries of my practical experience. I had not used Lynda since I signed up for it the first month, so I needed to find my password. When I found the password, this gave me access to exercise files included with the course. This is great because I will able to actually do each activity as I learn it. By the end of these seven hours, I hope to have a basic understanding of Flash. Wish me luck!

No comments: