Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE6_GarageBand Guitar Lessons

This is Tim, my guitar instructor in GarageBand. This program is amazing. Your Mac comes with 9 lessons on basic piano and basic guitar. I chose guitar because I happen to have one in my room. The pacing of the lesson was perfect. These lessons are really designed with the beginner in mind. There are also lots of visuals. My favorite part of the program is that each lesson includes a song that you can play along with at the end, so you can practice what you have learned. I only did the first lesson, but look forward to the rest. They are long enough to be educational, but not so long that they become boring. I took guitar lessons a few years ago and loved it. The lessons offered here are a great way to brush up on my skills. If you want to try the piano lessons, you will have to have a piano with a plug to plug it into your Mac. The good thing about this is that you are then able to record songs as well as see directly on the screen what mistakes you are making and how to change them. Over all, the GarageBand suite is a great tool for newbies and advanced users alike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Отличная статья! большое спасибо автору за интересный материал. Удачи в развитии!!! :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/
[url=http://mpeg4.com.ru/index.shtml]Исторические скачать[/url]