Saturday, May 28, 2011




Wk 4 Free Blog: One more spoon of peanut butter

I can't believe that the year is almost done. Unfortunately, I can't say that I'm finishing with my strongest efforts. In the first months of the EMDTMS program, we were required to make video summaries of how the class went for us. In one of my summaries, I compared the assigned reading to peanut butter. Let me explain. I really, really don't like homework. I love discussions, and reading for my own education/ enjoyment, but due dates bum me out. In reality, Full Sail was the best MS program for me, because most of the work was hands on activities, things I could apply to my actual working situation instead of just theory. However, in the end, it is a real MS program which means some reading and essay writing was required (yuck!). I compared these requirements to peanut butter. I hate peanut butter. But sometimes, for my students, I have to use it. Likewise with this project. The ARP has been informative, but not my favorite part of the program. Now with it being month 11, it is literally the last thing I need to do, my last spoon of peanut butter. Although I don't like it, I refuse to give up so close to the end so, down the hatch!

No comments: